We are proud to present our latest projects!
Ever wonder if you can really change the world? You can with WasteNot! Use WasteNot to make the Earth a better, greener place to live. Find and share good ideas that can reduce your waste and your impact on the environment, then watch to see how big of a difference you and your ideas can really make!
See WasteNot in action:
On Tuesday July 23rd, 2013, Kismet World Wide Consulting was honored at the White House in Washington, DC, as a "White House Champion of Change" for our work on MedLink. Watch our quick 3-minute video to learn what MedLink does, and hear the story that got us selected as one of 15 teams out of a total of 11,000 people participating at 95 National Day of Civic Hacking events across the country:
About Kismet World Wide Consulting
Kismet World Wide Consulting is a globally distributed team of consultants. We aim to provide products and services that make the world a better place for everyone and we strive to make sure all of our work meets and promotes our Corporate Principles.
Here is a selection of some of our other projects:
- Kismet World Wide Ideas:
- Our blog where we drop the corporate veil, and talk to you straight about what we're up to, what we're thinking about, why we're doing what we're doing, why we believe it will help the world, and discuss your feedback.
- Mobile Applications Development:
- We're developing useful, intuitive applications for mobile platforms including Android and iOS (iPhoneTM, iPadTM, iPod touchTM)
- Lie's Truths:
- Stories and pictures from Lie's work as a United States Peace Corps Volunteer in West Africa
- Mobile Health and Fitness Apps: What Are the Privacy Risks?
- Kismet World Wide Consulting performed technical analysis and wrote the technical
reports detailing just how scary the privacy risks are of popular mobile health and fitness apps, along with a HOW TO for developers detailing how to do privacy right. The work was performed for Privacy Rights Clearinghouse (https://privacyrights.org), funded by a grant from the California Consumer Protection Foundation. Read The New York Times article describing our findings.
No matter where you are in the world, we can work with you. If our Corporate Principles are aligned with your philosophy and you're interested in working with us on your project, please contact us: email@example.com